Crucial Environmental Ltd. has extensive experience in carrying out dismantling processes and removal of waste, complying fully with environmental and health & safety regulations.
We can offer an in-house one stop approach to your interior stripping requirements, commencing with an asbestos survey through to asbestos removal then on to soft strip asbestos demolition. This can provide a cost effective solution plus the convenience of using one contractor to oversee the whole process from the very start all the way through to final phase demolition, or to a fresh structure ready for total refurbishment.
We allocate a supervisor to oversee the project through from the beginning to end enabling the client to have a single point of contact with ourselves to avoid confusion during the project thus ensuring that strict deadlines are met.
At Crucial Environmental Ltd. we complete the dismantling process and internal building strip outs in an organised and precise manner, either as part of a major building refurbishment program or in preparation for complete demolition.
We carefully dismantle and strip out within the demolition area with a safe and controlled approach. We can break concrete on floors, interior walls and ceilings while still maintaining perimeter walls. We have a green approach to disposal of waste. We recycle when possible and are always sympathetic to original architecture.
Interior stripping services can include:
- Asbestos Survey and Asbestos Removal
- Removal of all non-load bearing partition walls
- Removal of floor coverings, temporary / floating floors, ceilings / suspended ceilings
- Removal of all mechanical and electrical systems such as lighting, heating, ventilation, comms, cables, and air conditioning systems.
- Disconnection and removal of utilities, including gas, electricity, water and telecommunications.
- Boiler/Plant rooms
- Heavy weight machinery
Crucial Environmental Ltd. complete such controlled demolition projects in: